1. General disclaimer
Your privacy is important to us. This website has been designed so that you can use it without needing to identify yourself or give us any personal data unless you require specific information from us or are purchasing one of our products or services.
2. How will we use your information?
The information you provide us with when using this website will be processed for the following reasons:
- to administer order requests including confirming your order and otherwise communicating with you about your order
- to process any request for advice or information supplied by us
- to notify you of our products and services, including promotional offers; you may opt out of these at any time
- to customise this website according to your interests
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
We will never pass any of your information onto a third-party.
3. What information will we collect?
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name, age and address
- your phone number or mobile number and email address
- details about the products you specifically request
- information you complete in relation to our client surveys
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
If you make a credit card order from us, we will not store your credit card information, other than the last four digits, to allow us to identify the card used for the transaction. All credit card information is passed directly to our payment processing partner – Pay Point www.paypoint.net
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database.
4. Data Protection
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the address below or use our contact form on the Contact Us page.
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict physical, electronic and managerial security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access. When you register with us online you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
Salus Trading LLP, C/O Oxfordshire Press, The Malthouse, William Street,
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
United Kingdom, CV32 4HJ. Company No. OC366393. VAT No. GB 123 7972 03